- Book your appointment including important contact information we need to be able to contact you.
- When you arrive for your service time, park your vehicle in the service customer parking lot and lock vehicle.
- Place keys in the supplied envelope at the drop off box and write your first and last name.
- Within 15 minutes of you dropping off your vehicle, we will sanitize all of the touch points of your vehicle, check-in your vehicle and contact you. On our call with you, we will review what your appointment is for and any other needs you may have. We will then let you know when you can expect the next point of contact.
- Once your service is complete, we will prepare your invoice, contact you and take credit card payment over the phone so you won't have to step into the dealership.
- We will then sanitize the main touch points in your vehicle. A copy of your invoice and keys will be placed in an agreed upon location, close to the approximate time of arrival. Vehicle will be locked and secured for you to pick up at your convenience.
To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we have implemented the following process to drop your vehicle and keys at Barrie Ford. All communications and interactions will be completed by phone.