Winter Tire Sales Event - Spin To Win
Please read the following Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree.
1. Contest Entry Period – The Winter Tire Sales Event - Spin To Win (the “Contest”) starts on November 12, 2022 at 7:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time and ends on November 12, 2022 at 2:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.
2. Contest Sponsors - The Contest sponsor is Barrie Ford. (“Barrie Ford”).
3. Eligibility - To enter and to be eligible to Spin To Win, the entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (other than a resident of Quebec) and be at least 19 years old. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
4. How to Enter – There are two (2) ways to enter and are as follows:
During the Contest Entry Period, an individual who completes the entire purchase of any winter tire package (4 winter tires, with 4 rims, TPMS sensors) from Barrie Ford shall be provided with the chance to spin the wheel for a prize. Each entrant may only spin the wheel once per qualifying purchase. To qualify, the purchase must be completed by no later than 1:55 P.M. (EST), November 12, 2022.
No Purchase Necessary - Essay
An individual who provides Barrie Ford with an essay of at least 1000 words explaining why the individual wants the chance to Spin To Win one of the prizes available from Barrie Ford shall be provided with the chance to spin as in accordance with the requirements set out above. The essay must be delivered to Barrie Ford, 55 Mapleview Dr W, Barrie, ON L4N 9H7. The essay must be received, and the Entry Form must be submitted by no later than 1:55 P.M. (EST), November 12, 2022.
5. General Conditions - There are multiple prizes to be won. The odds of winning a prize are one hundred percent when contest qualifying terms are met. There is no purchase necessary. The Contest is not open to Quebec residents. Making a purchase will not increase chances of winning a prize. All decisions by Barrie Ford are final. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and the final decision of Barrie Ford.
All taxes on any prizes won are the sole responsibility of each winner.
Winner(s) shall be solely responsible for the reporting and payment of all taxes incurred by acceptance and use of the Prize, if applicable.
Barrie Ford reserves the right to disqualify and reject any and all entries considered unsuitable or unqualified for the Contest. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the contest will be disqualified. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. BARRIE FORD RESERVES ALL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY ENTRANT ATTEMPTING TO DO SO TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING REPORTING SUCH ACTIVITIES TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES WHICH MAY RESULT IN OR LEAD TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Barrie Ford reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude a contest should any computer virus, malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Contest. In the event the Contest is cancelled prematurely for any reason, Barrie Ford will use reasonable efforts to pick an alternate winner, but in the event, an alternate winner cannot be determined, the Prize will not be awarded.
6. Prize - For the Spin To Win, a few prizes will be available to be won, with no quantity limits per prize available. See the options below. The Contest shall run from November 12, 2022, at 7:30 A.M. until 1:55 P.M, and for each purchase or essay submission, only one prize can be won. The prizes are non-transferable and only valid at Barrie Ford.
- A Free Oil Change Voucher
- A Free Vehicle Detail Package Voucher
- A Season Of Free Tire Storage
- A Branded Hat
7. Awarding of Prizes - The prizes listed above shall be awarded to the winner in person during the event/contest. Barrie Ford reserves the right to disqualify and reject any and all entries considered unsuitable or unqualified for the Contest.
8. Contestant Agreements - Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, city, and winning entry for promotional purposes. Contestants agree that the sole and final judgment as to all matters concerning contests and interpretation of contest rules are at the sole discretion of Barrie Ford, its owners, and staff.
9. Releases/Hold Harmless - Barrie Ford, its owners, its staff, and its affiliates are not liable or responsible for: (a) any claims, damages, losses, injuries, or death including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, any contest, including entry and participation in any contest and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prizes; (b) entries that do not follow guidelines; (c) entries and responses to winner notifications that are illegible, incomplete, or late; or (d) any technical or human errors, malfunctions, failures, etc. resulting in participation of contest.
10. Privacy - We will not sell your address or personal information. The information you provide will not be shared with any other party outside Barrie Ford and will not be used for other purposes other than the Contest. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, city, and winning entry for promotional purposes.
11. Lost/Interrupted Entries - Barrie Ford assumes no responsibility for: entries lost, interrupted, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected, for any reason whatsoever; for the failure, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission of any mail, fax, email or other communication to be given or received, for any reason; for any incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, visual or printing errors, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of the entries or any combination thereof as a result of participation in this Contest. Barrie Ford shall not be liable for any human or technical errors that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest.
12. Contest Cancellation/Changes - Barrie Ford is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the Contest in the event of circumstances beyond Barrie Ford's control or should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Barrie Ford corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the game. Barrie Ford may, at its sole discretion change or alter the Contest, as Barrie Ford deems necessary. Contest dates and times are subject to change without notice.
13. Governing Law - The Contest and the Contest Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario.